Here are links to interviews of me by other people:
Interviews I’ve done with other authors on this site, listed alphabetically by last name.
To Be Interviewed
I like to run interviews once a week. If your interview request comes in at the same time as several others, I will accept it but let you know you will have to wait a while. The only time I will refuse is if your book is something completely unrelated to the horror or sci-fi genre. If it’s vaguely related – well, doesn’t hurt to ask. I accepted the request sent in by a non-fiction author of a book on ghosts, for example. If it’s in no way related, I will say no. I publish them in a first come first serve manner. I usually ask seven or eight questions via email.
I’ll need the following from you:
1) Author Bio
2) Author Photo
2) Name and description of the book you are currently promoting
3) Images to go along with the interview (usually, people send book covers or associated artwork).
4) A sample of your writing (it could be the book you are promoting, but it doesn’t have to be: a short story is fine).
5) Contact information (where to find you, and where to buy your books)
It will be easier for me to formulate custom questions if I have that information first.
Optional Materials you can include if you like:
7) Book video links (online video commercial things)
8) Promotional offers to the readers
To Interview Me:
Email me and ask, or just drop a comment below. My email address is email@example.com